Saturday, February 23, 2008

We are so behind on the hip blog thing


Feb 23rd, 2008








Jeremy and Megan Fugal officially start their blog. Truly we are in tune with the latest trends. So we have been married now for 18 months, and we appologize to those who we have lost trck of along the way. Our home in on traverse mountain (real close to Cabela's), and we have been occupying it for over a year now.>













Megan is still kicking butt at Aeropostale, where she has quickly moved up the ladder and is happy. Jeremy quit his framing company last year and stumbled through his second company venture, learning that failure is possible; now he is working with Geneva Rock Products at the point of the mountain.


No kids for us yet. We both want to have kids, but agree that we will wait a bit longer. If you have kept in touch you know that we have pseudo kids in Mini and Tank our little dogs.>

















We are lucky to have traveled so freely the last few years together. I guess we just assume doing it all now will help when it gets tougher with children. We just returned from San Diego, where Jer and some of his buddies go for an annual AMA Supercross race and desert camping trip. This is the frist year Megan came, so it was that much better! We also go to Las Vegas the first weekend every May for the Supercross finals (come with us this year!)


The point of this blog is to get back on communicating terms with those we have known and miss. So please keep in touch this way, and we would love to hear about your lives too!


-Jer and Megan
the Fugals

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Welcome to the bloging world! The picture that you have on the bottom of your page is beautiful! Was that taken in Cali?

robandsasha said...

Hi guys!Glad you found us! I've been looking to see if I could see you guys on here. Cute blog you got started on! I just got going on ours as well and it is SO addicting! Hope you are doing well, and hopefully we will "bump" into you again sometime soon somewhere! -Sash

robandsasha said...

p.s. That's awesome you go to the Supercross stuff. I didn't know that. We are actually down in Vegas right now for the NASCAR weekend. We need to get together. xoxo

Hootie & Chrissi said...

Hey Meg- I found your blog & thought I'd say hi. It's fun to see that you're on here too. Hope all is going well. We'll have to try & get together again sometime, maybe this summer. Talk to ya later, tell Jeremy hi. Chrissi

Davis Family said...

Hey Megan! This is Maren (Mabe) Davis--you know...ma, ma, ma Maren in the M, M, Metro!! I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I am so excited I stumbled across your blog! How have you been. I am so sad we lost touch. I had lunch with Kelly a few weeks ago and we both talked about how much we missed you and that we need to get together. Anyway, from your blog it looks like you and your husband are doing well. My husband and I are doing well also. I have recently become a stay at home mom to take care of my two boys. It is more challenging than I thought, but fun. Anyway, I have a blog also or a facebook account you can log onto, or I have an email mabe_thebabe@yahoo.com. It would be good to chat with you and catch up! I have missed you. Love ya, Maren

Kellie said...

Megan, WOW it has been such a long time since I have seen you. How are you? How is life? I hope everything is going good for you. We need to keep in touch. I just started to blog so maybe we will be able to keep in touch through them. Luv Kellie
kellieanddustin.blogspot.com